1 year (July 2017 – June 2018)
Standard Membership $230
AED Members* $220
Full-time Students* $95
3 year (July 2017 – June 2020)
Standard Membership $650
AED Members* $620
The membership year runs July 1 to June 30 annually.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
* Proof of full-time study/AED membership required.
Advantages of being an ANZAED Member
- Members are connected to an active network of professionals committed to addressing body image and eating concerns in the field
- Significant reduction in registration fees to the ANZAED AnnualConference. This provides members with the opportunity to present their clinical and research work, discuss issues that have arisen for them with informed colleagues, share ideas and learn about advances in the field within Australia and internationally. Conference abstracts will be published on our website
- Reduced rates for continuing education activities conducted by ANZAED and ANZAED partner organizations. ANZAED is developing closer links with international bodies such as the Academy for Eating Disorders (AED), which will result in wider collaboration and shared events in which ANZAED members can participate
- Opportunity to publicise your private practice on Practitioner Directory
- Access to member-only webinars
- Opportunity to apply for ANZAED scholarships and grants
- Opportunity to advertise for research participants on the ANZAED website
- Use of the ANZAED Employment Advertising Service which provides all members with the opportunity to advertise job openings within their organisation on the ANZAED website homepage and Discussion Board
- Voting rights at the AGM
Each Monday of the month, the committee post a brief member (~300-400 words) profile on the ANZAED Facebook page so that ANZAED members can learn more about each other and about other member’s work in the field of eating disorders. The aim is to increase the transparency of the work we do as an organisation and help professionals in the field to become more familiar with one another, thus improving the working environment in the field as a whole.
This should take no more than 10-15 minutes (brief responses will suffice). If you are happy for a photo to accompany your member profile, please attach a photo of your choice.
At the end of the member profile questionnaire is a place for you to provide consent for us to publish your information on ANZAED’s social media websites – please provide an electronic signature and date (your name will suffice if sending the attachment from your own email address). If you wish to review Facebook’s terms and conditions regarding images and content posted on their site, you can do so here: www.facebook.com/terms
If you have any queries about Member Mondays or Social Media in general, please email email@example.com