Electronic Media listing Policy
Current ANZAED Members are welcome to submit information on Training Programs, Research Studies looking for subjects and Job Vacancies for publication on this Website and Facebook .
Listings are free for members. There is a charge for non-members (details available on request). Listings will need to be reviewed before publication with consideration for ANZAED events and Mission Statement, which can take 1-2 weeks.
We can also publicise research, jobs and training to members via email for a small fee – email email@example.com for info.
Listings need to be supplied in Word format and be no longer than 160 words:
- Contact details including email, phone and affiliation must be provided within the text
- Closing dates must be advised for job advertisements.
- Listings will be removed at the advised closing date, or after 6 months where there is no closing date (for research studies). Extensions by email can be requested.
- It is the poster’s responsibility that appropriate authority for the listing is obtained. This may include Ethics permission for research studies.
- Flyers and information pages can be included as well in Word or PDF format, but will need to be linked in the text. Please make the location of links clear.
- One picture or logo (jpeg format) can be submitted as a header for the post.
Within the text:
- List full details of the study.
- List Study name and researcher/contact, institution, email and phone number if possible.
- List supervisor name.
- Advise details of Ethics Approval (Jurisdiction name, Approval number, Jurisdiction contact details)
- List study end date – 1 year maximum (study will be removed by this date unless advised otherwise).